shrtedened ipinion in rtte
ménage à trois
Honestly my own view of the canon is that everything officially released is canon to the franchise…but I take stuff from the movies, what the movie-makers have said, etc. over things from stuff like the TV show. Like there’s things in RTTE that break the movie!canon so I don’t consider it actually canon to the movies, it’s more of an AU to me. Plus there’s also the fact that Dean and the other people that made the movies had little to no involvement in making the TV show so I highly doubt that what’s shown in them was their vision for what actually happened in the gap between the first and second movies…but let’s not get into that loool.
Soooo personally for me:
Does it fit into the movie!verse and not break anything presented by it? Sure, I’ll incorporate into my view of the canon.
Does it just not seem to fit into the movie!verse, or does it break the canon that’s presented in them? Then I don’t consider it canon.
Does it fit into the movie!verse and not break anything presented by it? Sure, I’ll incorporate into my view of the canon.
Does it just not seem to fit into the movie!verse, or does it break the canon that’s presented in them? Then I don’t consider it canon.
This is just my opinion though - I know others here will disagree.
(And I mean, one of the writers for RTTE was the co-author…of course he’s gonna put some references in it. xD)

Comments